FIND DOCTORS AND FACILITIES
Notice to Muskogee area members:
In April 2017, the two hospitals in Muskogee, Oklahoma were acquired by the Saint Francis Health System and renamed Saint Francis Hospital Muskogee and Saint Francis Hospital Muskogee East. Saint Francis has elected not to participate in the GlobalHealth network; therefore, effective August 1, 2017, the Muskogee hospitals and associated clinics will no longer be in GlobalHealth’s provider network.
GlobalHealth is actively reaching out to impacted members to assist them during this process. There are a number of alternate hospitals and clinics in the surrounding area that are in GlobalHealth’s network.
Please contact customer care with any questions.
If you need to...
- H0435_2015_Web_16 Approved
- H3706_2015_Web_16 Approved
- Lasted updated on
- GlobalHealth is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in GlobalHealth Medicare (HMO) depends on contract renewal.
- Generations Healthcare is an HMO with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Generations Healthcare depends on contract renewal.
- Provider information contained in this Directory is updated on a weekly basis and may have changed. Please contact Customer Care at (877) 280-5600 if you have questions about a provider's participation in our network.
- * Indian Health Service/Tribal/Urban Indian Health Pharmacy
- Note: viewing and/or printing PDF files requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, available for free from Adobe. Please refer to the download and installation instructions on the Adobe web site.