GlobalHealth is changing health insurance in Oklahoma
Quality, affordable healthcare for Oklahomans.
GlobalHealth is driven by its passion to deliver the best healthcare coverage in the industry. GlobalHealth is committed to continuous innovation and comprehensive member engagement to earn the satisfaction and confidence of those it serves.
- State and Education Employees
- Federal Employees
- Medicare Advantage Members
- Private Employers
- Municipal Employees
BY THE NUMBERS
- GlobalHealth represents more than 44,000 lives in all 77 counties in Oklahoma, based on reported figures as of January 1, 2017.
- GlobalHealth began serving members in 2003
- GlobalHealth’s comprehensive statewide provider network includes approximately 5,600 providers.
- GlobalHealth and its affiliates employ more than 250 associates in communities throughout Oklahoma in order to provide access to responsive, local customer care.
- Due to GlobalHealth’s innovative predictive analytics, as the basis for a proactive outreach program:
- 70% of hospital admissions can be predicted. Re-admissions reduced by 22%.
- Emergency room encounters and emergent hospital admissions reduced by 18%.
- Per-member, per-month medical costs reduced by 16%.
- Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) contract performance score of 96%.
- 9 out of 10 members would re-enroll with GlobalHealth and recommend GlobalHealth to a family member.
- Medicare Advantage membership increased by 26% net growth from 2016-2017
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Offers group health insurance plans and Medicare Advantage plans with low monthly premiums and a simple copay system.
Scott Vaughn, President and CEO; Board of Directors consisting of lead executives in healthcare and private industry.
GlobalHealth is committed to improving the health of Oklahomans in the communities in which it serves. GlobalHealth is a strong financial and volunteer supporter of community-based organizations such as United Way Campaigns and other sponsorships to encourage Oklahomans to lead healthier lives.