Improving Your Health
Almost everyone has some room for improvement when it comes to taking care of themselves. And as your health plan partner, GlobalHealth, is here to help you. We want to optimize your access to preventive care. Click on any of the topics to find out how.
- Being more social and engaging
- Complying with medication and treatment
- Eating better
- Getting more mental stimulation
- Getting more rest
- Improving mental health and wellness
- Quitting alcohol and drug abuse
- Quitting smoking
- Seeing the doctor
- Using better hygiene
Make A Plan
No matter what your goals are, you should start with a plan. Setting goals, tracking your progress, and rewarding yourself are important parts of success.
There are four stages in your improvement plan:
- I really should do something about ___________.
- I'm going to do something about it.
- I'm making changes.
- I have new good habits and I want to keep going.
Be sure to think about what is standing in your way to success. Make a list of roadblocks and then find a solution for each.
Find a buddy to partner with on your daily journey.
Before starting or stopping any regimen, talk to your doctor about what is right for you.