Using Better Hygiene
You pick up germs every time you touch a surface. Good hygiene helps stop you from getting sick as well as stop the spread of those germs.
- Cover your mouth when you cough.
- Wash your hands.
- Brush your teeth.
Form good habits.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day. Don’t forget to floss.
- Wash your hands with soap often. You should wash your hands every time you use the bathroom, touch an animal, go inside, and before and after eating.
- Cover your nose and mouth every time you cough or sneeze.
- Stop biting your nails.
Create a routine.
- Do you prefer to shower or bath in the morning or at night?
- See the dentist every six months for a checkup.