CALL NOW! (855) 765-1450 (TTY: 711)
8am-8pm, seven days a week (Oct 1-Feb 14)
Monday-Friday (Feb 15-Sept 30)
Do you think you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period (SEP)?
Discover the way health insurance should be.
We care about providing you with strong benefits while saving you money.
- $0* monthly premium
- Unlimited $0 Primary Care Physician visits
- No medical or drug deductibles
- Available in 44 counties
- Plus, so much more!
Don't delay your Medicare Advantage benefits.
If you're eligible to enroll and
would like to enroll online
Yes, I want to save money with a
Generations Medicare Advantage plan!
If you answer yes to any of the following questions,
you may be eligible for an SEP.
1. Are you turning 65? The Initial Enrollment Period occurs 3 months before your 65th birthday, the month of your birthday and three months after your birthday month.
2. Do you qualify for Extra Help? You may also be eligible for a Special Enrollment Period if you qualify for Extra Help paying for some or all of your prescription drug medication.
3. Do you have both Medicare and Medicaid? If you have Medicare Part A and Part B and also have Medicaid, you may be eligible for a Special Enrollment Period.
Additional ways you may qualify for an SEP include:
1) You have moved outside of the service area for your current plan
2) You have moved and this plan is a new option for you
3)You no longer qualify for Extra Help paying for your Medicare prescription drugs
4) You recently involuntarily lost your credible prescription drug coverage (coverage as good as Medicare’s)
5) You are leaving employer or union coverage
Generations Medicare Advantage Plan.
GlobalHealth’s Generations Medicare Advantage Plan members enjoy many benefits, such as:
$0* Monthly Premium
Unlimited $0 Primary
Care Physician Visits
No Medical or Drug
Gap Coverage for
Over the Counter
and Dental Benefits
*Not applicable to all plans. 1Limited to Tier 1 drugs. Review drug formulary for applicable drugs. Only applicable to plans with prescription drug coverage. 2Limitations apply, not applicable to all plans.
Your Hometown Health Plan
Thousands of physicians and hospitals in our provider network.
Our extensive network
of physicians and hospitals
continues to grow!
Oklahoma City Area
Oklahoma City Clinic
Mercy Primary Care Clinics
Integris Baptist Medical Center
Integris Health Edmond
Integris Southwest Medical Center
Integris Primary and Specialty Care Clinics
Oklahoma Heart Hospitals
Bone & Joint at St. Anthony
St. Anthony Hospital
Variety Care Clinic
Mary Mahoney Health Center
Harvard Family Physicians
Utica Park Clinic Physician Group
Hillcrest Medical Center
Hillcrest South Hospital
Hillcrest Hospital Claremore
McAlester Regional Health Center
Tulsa Spine & Specialty Hospital
Oklahoma Heart Institute
Oklahoma Surgical Hospital
OSU Medical Center, Mercy
Bailey Medical Center, Owasso
Oklahoma Spine and Brain Institute
*This is not a full list of providers. Other providers are available in our network. The provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary. To see if your local provider or hospital is in network, visit www.GlobalHealth.com/search or call Customer Care at 1-844-280-5555 (TTY: 711)