GlobalHealth is pleased to provide its Medicare Advantage members with the Over-the-Counter (OTC) Program. This is a convenient way to get OTC drugs and supplies by mail through your GlobalHealth Medicare Advantage plan.
To get started, simply use the catalog to select the item(s) you want, then order online or by phone, and we’ll ship your order directly to your door.
Things to keep in mind:
- The OTC Benefit is reset once every three months (quarterly). See your Evidence of Coverage for the quarterly allowance.
- You can only place one order per quarter.
- Any unused benefit does not roll over to the next quarter.
- Your order total cannot exceed your allowable benefit, and we cannot accept payment to purchase items over your benefit. Please note, if you exceed the allowable benefit, your order cannot be processed.
- You must order from the catalog - you cannot buy an item and then ask for reimbursement.
- Be sure to read through the FAQs and the Catalog to see all of the terms and conditions.
Please note when ordering OTC items online, you should not enter the “01” located at the end of your GlobalHealth member ID number. If the “01” is entered, the member ID number will not be recognized.
How to place an order.
The fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to order 24/7 is to visit cvs.com/otchs/globalhealth.
If you would like to place an order by phone, call: 1-888-628-2770 (TTY: 1-877-672-2688) Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. E.S.T. We experience high call volumes the first and last weeks of the month.