- UNLIMITED $0 PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN VISITS
- $0 LAB TESTS
- $0 X-RAYS
Primary Care Physician visits for you and your family all year long.
Top Reasons to Enroll in GlobalHealth
- Unlimited $0 Primary Care Physician Visits
- Expanded & More Robust
- GlobalFit® Gym Membership Discounts
- $0 X-rays
- $0 Lab Tests
2018 Health Plan Highlights
$900 per admission
$250 each in a preferred facility
$750 each in a
$500 each in a preferred facility
$1,000 each in a
Below are quick links to specific employer enrollment sites to make it easier for you to enroll.
Don’t forget to use the correct code when enrolling in GlobalHealth.
|High Option||Plan Code: IM1||Plan Code: IM3||Plan Code: IM2|
|Standard Option||Plan Code: IM4||Plan Code: IM6||Plan Code: IM5|
- U.S. Postal Service: PostalEASE system or the telephone enrollment
- Employee Express: See list of agencies participating in Employee Express
- Department of Defense: DoD automated enrollment system
- Department of Energy: DOE automated systems
- Health and Human Services and Environmental Protection: MyPay
- Employees of agencies paid through the National Finance Center: Employee Personal Page
Stretch your dollar further and join the zero revolution.
Select GlobalHealth during Open Season.
Questions? Call us! 844-268-4235 (TTY: 711)
Or complete the following form and we will contact you.
9 out of 10
GlobalHealth members would:
- Re-enroll with GlobalHealth
- Recommend GlobalHealth to a family member or friend
Source: Independent Survey.
Watch how easy it is to save with GlobalHealth!
General exclusions – services, drugs, and supplies we do not cover
The exclusions in this section apply to all benefits. There may be other exclusions and limitations listed in Section 5 of the FEHB brochure. Although we may list a specific service as a benefit, we will not cover it unless it is medically necessary to prevent, diagnose, or treat your illness, disease, injury, or condition. For information on obtaining prior approval for specific services, such as transplants, see Section 3 of the FEHB brochure when you need prior Plan approval for certain services.
We do not cover the following:
- Care by non-Plan providers except for authorized referrals or emergencies (see Emergency services/accidents).
- Services, drugs, or supplies you receive while you are not enrolled in this Plan.
- Services, drugs, or supplies not medically necessary.
- Services, drugs, or supplies not required according to accepted standards of medical, dental, or psychiatric practice.
- Experimental or investigational procedures, treatments, drugs, or devices (see specifics regarding transplants).
- Services, drugs, or supplies related to abortions, except when the life of the mother would be endangered if the fetus were carried to term, or when the pregnancy is the result of an act of rape or incest.
- Services, drugs, or supplies you receive from a provider or facility barred from the FEHB Program.
- Services, drugs, or supplies you receive without charge while in active military service.