GlobalHealth is pleased to provide its Medicare Advantage members with the Over-the-Counter (OTC) Program. This is a convenient way to get OTC drugs and supplies by mail through your GlobalHealth Medicare Advantage plan.
To get started, simply use the catalog to select the item(s) you want, then order online or by phone, and we’ll ship your order directly to your door.
Things to keep in mind:
- The OTC benefit is reset either monthly or quarterly. Please check your Evidence of Coverage for your plan’s benefit allowance.
- You can only place one order per benefit period.
- Any unused benefit does not roll over to the next period.
- Your order total cannot exceed your allowable benefit, and we cannot accept payment to purchase items over your benefit. Please note, if you exceed the allowable benefit, your order cannot be processed.
- You must order from the catalog - you cannot buy an item and then ask for reimbursement.
- Be sure to read through the FAQs and the Catalog to see all of the terms and conditions.
Please note when ordering OTC items online or via telephone, you should not enter the “01” located at the end of your GlobalHealth member ID number. If the “01” is entered, the member ID number will not be recognized.
- If you need a printed catalog, call Customer Care.
How to place an order.
The fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to order 24/7 is to visit
If you would like to place an order by phone, call: 1-888-628-2770 (TTY: 711) Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. We experience high call volumes the first and last weeks of the month.